What is APR? Why is my Credit Karma Score different than my FICO? Is mortgage interest “front-loaded”? Are there tax benefits to buying a home? Am I getting in at the peak of the market like 2008?
Published 3 months ago
- What Is APR and How Do I Use It?
- How Compound Interest Works (& the Benefits of Investing Early)
- Why Is My Credit Karma Score Different Than My FICO?
- Is Interest Front-Loaded on Mortgages?
- Why Housing Experts Say This Housing Market is Nothing Like 2008
For more information, click the link below for future 15 minute webinars, or call/text me directly at (310) 422-4731.
Upcoming Webinars: https://www.gavinhamiltonloaninfo.com/resource/99538/
Additional Resources: https://linktr.ee/gavinhamilton